TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VikS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sir that would be correct. Also we received your additional order and will be packing it together as soon as weather improves. Will be in touch soon!

Thanks, looking forward to getting these. I also wanted a Yoda but none on the website.

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You obviously care though....

All I said was to try and put yourself in their shoes and have a little patience. You are the one with the problem of the statement I made and resorted to name calling. You were the one who engaged me through quoting my comment, as I mentioned previously I hadn’t seen/ paid attention to your comment.

How were they underprepared? They had Plan A, Plan B, and when things still didn’t work on Plan B either they even had a Plan C; post all corals to the site and you all can have at it. Your right, in the fact of them handling it professionally, no one said they didn’t either. Maybe things didn’t go as you planned or get fixed as quick as you thought but they were prepared as others and unforeseen circumstances prevented anything from working as designed. I sure they would also appreciate the feedback, maybe a PM instead of questioning their lack of preparedness on an open forum when the crap has already hit the fan. It seems you want to voice your opinion and no one have an issue with it, which I didn’t until I was called a K—A—

The post history is there for a reason. I wouldn’t exactly call it stalking but obviously your definition or opinion is the gospel. However for the last few months I’ve been on probably every LiveSale and to say none of the others had issues is ridiculous; broken links, price differences, and multiple shipping charges were all noted on the sales.

Oh not everyone was called a nutjob, just YOU were called the nutjob.... also the stick to “Golf” and “Nut”job are derived from your username in case that was to hard to figure out. A wise man once told me, while you have the right to free speech, others have the right to think your ****** for saying it.

In reality do you think others give two ***** about your opinion? Kind of a rhetorical question because I’m sure you do.[/QUOTE

Wait, are you still talking? Get over it man. Me calling you a kiss a** was plain and simply the truth. I already stated that I will have enough "patience" to give a TCK live sale another try because they've been more than admirable in their responses to the frustration from myself and others. I'm sure things will go more smoothly the next go around. "Nuff" said.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back