TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my shipping confirmation so in guessing if you picked a day already itll be there this week!

Stoked to see the beauties resting well in my display tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the live sale guys (I may have a live sale weakness)
Ditto! I was about to make this exact same post.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we shipped everyone who had a monday module. We are playing the remainder of the week by ear. Supposed to be wicked cold. Please email us with your screen name as well as the name on the order with any questions. Those of you who had monday 1/28 modules should have email confirmation with tracking. If not, please email us

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals

I was charged $800 for shipping on two of the live sale items (I prepaid shipping). I have sent 3 emails, tried to call you and DM’d you but no response. What’s the story?
Pm sent

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan/Remy @TCK Corals bummed I missed this sale but always a pleasure picking up Acro packs directly from you in the past. Once you guys recover from the sale madness. I'd be interested in some Acro and mixed SPS.LPS packs.

Alleykat0498

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came in yesterday around 4pm, fed ex has never been very reliable in my area. Corals were around 62 degrees and packaged very well. Freebie frag is some sort of encrusting montipora (purple with green and orange polyps) i tossed them all in the sump to warm up a bit and then drip acclimated for about an hour. Everything looked good and found minimal hitch hikers.

VikS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you are not shipping tomorrow. I think it is too cold for shipping and I want shipping to be next week. Can you please confirm? I also sent you a PM and email.

Thanks

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kiss*** hahaha, I can just see the real frustration on the sellers end. Looking back at your post I see where you may have thinking it could be referenced partly to your statement. You said "I'll give it a shot next time when hopefully you're more prepared" POST 478- They were prepared for this sale, maybe just not prepared for the link malfunctions. I can't think of a live sale in the last year that didnt have some issue of broken links or a price not matching on some corals. Maybe you should stick to Golf, judging by your post history you haven't add much help or info to the forums anyway, most of your post are something to do with buying/ selling something anyway. The live sales you have posted in are some that have been doing these sales for a while and fairly frequently so they have had time to iron out the kinks (which they still encounter problems too). Besides TCK stated earlier that they were going to try a new process for the postings/purchasing and when that didnt go as planned they were going to switch back to the more common process, however that had some unforeseen issue all of its own. Kinda sounds like they were prepared if things didnt go well and then the back up plan went south too. I hadn't seen/paid attention to your post originally, but after reading it, it was negative and condescending so I see where you'd have such a strong opinion on my post. Call me kiss*** or whatever, but as small business owner myself I can understand their frustrations of being prepared-x2 then nothing working correctly, only then to have to listen to some nut jobs condescending remarks about the issue is icing on the cake. Get over yourself.

Just saw your reply lol.

Stalk much? What does it matter how much I've posted on here? Was that a pre-requisite of my registering on reef2reef? Oh, and I've never tried to sell anything on here. The live sales I participated in HAD NO PROBLEMS. Is that clear enough for you? I know what I experienced so I matters not what you say.

My interest in golf literally has nothing to do with any of this. I have 13 years experience in this hobby so I'm comfortable with my ability to keep and maintain a reef tank so not going anywhere.

What else, oh, you felt the need to call me a nutjob because I voiced my compaints on how bumpy the process was. I stated things exactly as they were. I guess to some tender souls it seems "condescending" when things are stated in a concise way. Oh, and I guess there were several other "nutjobs" that tried to participate in the live sale because they voiced their frustrations as well.

Bottom line is that TCK imo was a bit under prepared for the live sale. Fine, I get it. Sun still came up the next day. I also believe the next one will be better so I'm going to try and participate. They were very admirable and professional in dealing with the frustration on both sides of the equation. However, you basically saying myself and others pretty much are "nutjobs" for communicating our frustrations with the issues that went on is completely and utterly off base. In fact, I would think that TCK would rather have the feedback than not. So, whatever man. In the end, those of us that did air out our frustrations, in reality probably don't give two ***** about your opinion anyways.

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also got a purple Monti with green polyps as the freebie. I did find multiple pieces of bubble algae on one of my frags which shouldn't happen considering the price of the frag imo. But overall the corals were packed well and arrived in good shape yesterday.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw your reply lol.

Stalk much? What does it matter how much I've posted on here? Was that a pre-requisite of my registering on reef2reef? Oh, and I've never tried to sell anything on here. The live sales I participated in HAD NO PROBLEMS. Is that clear enough for you? I know what I experienced so I matters not what you say.

My interest in golf literally has nothing to do with any of this. I have 13 years experience in this hobby so I'm comfortable with my ability to keep and maintain a reef tank so not going anywhere.

What else, oh, you felt the need to call me a nutjob because I voiced my compaints on how bumpy the process was. I stated things exactly as they were. I guess to some tender souls it seems "condescending" when things are stated in a concise way. Oh, and I guess there were several other "nutjobs" that tried to participate in the live sale because they voiced their frustrations as well.

Bottom line is that TCK imo was a bit under prepared for the live sale. Fine, I get it. Sun still came up the next day. I also believe the next one will be better so I'm going to try and participate. They were very admirable and professional in dealing with the frustration on both sides of the equation. However, you basically saying myself and others pretty much are "nutjobs" for communicating our frustrations with the issues that went on is completely and utterly off base. In fact, I would think that TCK would rather have the feedback than not. So, whatever man. In the end, those of us that did air out our frustrations, in reality probably don't give two ***** about your opinion anyways.

You obviously care though....

All I said was to try and put yourself in their shoes and have a little patience. You are the one with the problem of the statement I made and resorted to name calling. You were the one who engaged me through quoting my comment, as I mentioned previously I hadn’t seen/ paid attention to your comment.

How were they underprepared? They had Plan A, Plan B, and when things still didn’t work on Plan B either they even had a Plan C; post all corals to the site and you all can have at it. Your right, in the fact of them handling it professionally, no one said they didn’t either. Maybe things didn’t go as you planned or get fixed as quick as you thought but they were prepared as others and unforeseen circumstances prevented anything from working as designed. I sure they would also appreciate the feedback, maybe a PM instead of questioning their lack of preparedness on an open forum when the crap has already hit the fan. It seems you want to voice your opinion and no one have an issue with it, which I didn’t until I was called a K—A—

The post history is there for a reason. I wouldn’t exactly call it stalking but obviously your definition or opinion is the gospel. However for the last few months I’ve been on probably every LiveSale and to say none of the others had issues is ridiculous; broken links, price differences, and multiple shipping charges were all noted on the sales.

Oh not everyone was called a nutjob, just YOU were called the nutjob.... also the stick to “Golf” and “Nut”job are derived from your username in case that was to hard to figure out. A wise man once told me, while you have the right to free speech, others have the right to think your ****** for saying it.

In reality do you think others give two ***** about your opinion? Kind of a rhetorical question because I’m sure you do.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also got a purple Monti with green polyps as the freebie. I did find multiple pieces of bubble algae on one of my frags which shouldn't happen considering the price of the frag imo. But overall the corals were packed well and arrived in good shape yesterday.
Leah which frag came with algae so I can ask Dan about this. Thanks!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals thank you for not shipping during this arctic freeze. I am available for receiving shipment M,T,W of next week.
We will ship out as soon as this arctic freeze goes back home... Keep warm!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You obviously care though....

All I said was to try and put yourself in their shoes and have a little patience. You are the one with the problem of the statement I made and resorted to name calling. You were the one who engaged me through quoting my comment, as I mentioned previously I hadn’t seen/ paid attention to your comment.

How were they underprepared? They had Plan A, Plan B, and when things still didn’t work on Plan B either they even had a Plan C; post all corals to the site and you all can have at it. Your right, in the fact of them handling it professionally, no one said they didn’t either. Maybe things didn’t go as you planned or get fixed as quick as you thought but they were prepared as others and unforeseen circumstances prevented anything from working as designed. I sure they would also appreciate the feedback, maybe a PM instead of questioning their lack of preparedness on an open forum when the crap has already hit the fan. It seems you want to voice your opinion and no one have an issue with it, which I didn’t until I was called a K—A—

The post history is there for a reason. I wouldn’t exactly call it stalking but obviously your definition or opinion is the gospel. However for the last few months I’ve been on probably every LiveSale and to say none of the others had issues is ridiculous; broken links, price differences, and multiple shipping charges were all noted on the sales.

Oh not everyone was called a nutjob, just YOU were called the nutjob.... also the stick to “Golf” and “Nut”job are derived from your username in case that was to hard to figure out. A wise man once told me, while you have the right to free speech, others have the right to think your ****** for saying it.

In reality do you think others give two ***** about your opinion? Kind of a rhetorical question because I’m sure you do.

Please have a look at our website guys and give us feedback, I'd rather you guys shoot us feedback then be disgruntled, upset, angry whatever...
Visit our mobile site and let us know if you see anything that could help improve your order experience. We just fixed some css in mobile menu to make it easier to order on mobile view.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you are not shipping tomorrow. I think it is too cold for shipping and I want shipping to be next week. Can you please confirm? I also sent you a PM and email.

Thanks
No sir that would be correct. Also we received your additional order and will be packing it together as soon as weather improves. Will be in touch soon!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We st
Dan/Remy @TCK Corals bummed I missed this sale but always a pleasure picking up Acro packs directly from you in the past. Once you guys recover from the sale madness. I'd be interested in some Acro and mixed SPS.LPS packs.
Hello Highgrade,

We posted up remaining products that didn't sell on the site, and if you go now you'll see we a running a storewide sale. https://tckcorals.com

Back