TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals i will write you guys an email in the morning to see if you have anything I was trying to snag I would like to thank you guys for these awesome deals and braving out to actually try a live sale
we've done them in the past, a few much lar
I did not get my shipping module refunded yet can you please do this? @TCK Corals
Yes sir please give Dan sometime

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have optimized our server to handle much more simultaneous outgoing traffic requests based on the traffic level we saw yesterday. Once again we want to thank everyone who participated in the live sale despite the difficulties. That said, it's not over guys, and you can still find a lot of fire on the site. If you didn't get a piece you wanted, make sure to email [email protected] before you give up the hope. We have several duplicates of some pieces that were not posted yesterday, so keep in touch with us.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also if you accidentally paid for shipping multiple times, or didn't participate in sale but purchased the prepaid shipping, do not worry, you will be refunded any monies paid accidentally, or additionally. Just give us time as we process the orders. Thanks again for your patience.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have just sent out an email to all customer emails that had registration issues during livesale.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't participate in this live sale, but I have skimmed this thread, and I have to say that the vendor's responses to all of the technical issues are admirable.

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have optimized our server to handle much more simultaneous outgoing traffic requests based on the traffic level we saw yesterday. Once again we want to thank everyone who participated in the live sale despite the difficulties. That said, it's not over guys, and you can still find a lot of fire on the site. If you didn't get a piece you wanted, make sure to email [email protected] before you give up the hope. We have several duplicates of some pieces that were not posted yesterday, so keep in touch with us.

Just curious, do you guys run your servers using one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, or Azure? I work as a cloud consultant and I specialize in architecting and implementing scalable solutions in the cloud. I was thinking about looking into what it would take to put together a solution that could make live sales run more flawlessly. Even successful live sales from other vendors run into issues throughout the sale and I think those issues might be solvable.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, do you guys run your servers using one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, or Azure? I work as a cloud consultant and I specialize in architecting and implementing scalable solutions in the cloud. I was thinking about looking into what it would take to put together a solution that could make live sales run more flawlessly. Even successful live sales from other vendors run into issues throughout the sale and I think those issues might be solvable.

Had to increase the maximum number of simultaneous Apache processes that the web server can handle to handle the amount of traffic coming in.

This was the reason for the "Service Unavailable" error.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes this livesale was like watching a car crash....serious software problems it looks like
Not really software problems versus optimization for the large amount of traffic, which the configuration of the VPS was not originally configured to handle. NOW that the server level techs saw and were able to measure the level of traffic they were able to go in and update/optimize the server so that for our livesale in April we will have solved All of the issues dealt with in yesterdays sale. That said if you want to submit any feedback that you feel you would help improve the livesale experience for you, I would love to hear your comments, so feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks again!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also issue with links has also been addressed.
Check your spam folder, I had the same issue. Gmail sent to the spam folder automatically. Marked not as spam now and sending to the inbox now.
Message me for a special coupon for your help.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals For the life of me I cannot find how to set up an account on the website, what am I doing wrong? Bought a shipping module earlier as well thinking it may let me while checking out but didn't see anything then either..... help
Sorry we didn't have account registrations at checkout setup. For that I would like to personally apologize for the trouble you and others faced. This issue was addressed a bit late because we were working on some things last minute. Moving forward you should have your account all setup and logged in, and not encounter any further issues. You can reach out to us [email protected] for a special coupon for future orders.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry we didn't have account registrations at checkout setup. For that I would like to personally apologize for the trouble you and others faced. This issue was addressed a bit late because we were working on some things last minute. Moving forward you should have your account all setup and logged in, and not encounter any further issues. You can reach out to us [email protected] for a special coupon for future orders.
It just wasn't showing up on my phone, once I went to the login screen on my laptop the register for account was there. No worries, enjoyed the sale also.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back