TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to know there are so many 100% perfect folks around. Not trying to be a smarta** but come on people. Im sure they are just as upset, probably more, it went from selling a good chunk of stock and having fun interacting with members to getting trashed talked. Ive never seen a perfectly smooth live sale, other than the folks who have sales 8-10 times a year with the crap coding so all the good buys and special corals are sold before they get posted. A little compassion and patience would go a long way, just please remember how you would feel if you were the one on the other side of the computer.
It's ok. This experience is valuable in the end, so we can apply what to do and what NOT to do for the next one, and so on. We really wanted to try a different approach than previous livesales for logistical reasons. We thank everyone who stayed with us tonight.

VikS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up snagging 15 sticks - even though i started pretty late. their website still has nice stuff. so yes, bumpy experience but got some nice stuff. I am sure tck is upset that things did not go as per plan and will fix this in future - thank you to the folks at tck.

truth954

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ok. This experience is valuable in the end, so we can apply what to do and what NOT to do for the next one, and so on. We really wanted to try a different approach than previous livesales for logistical reasons. We thank everyone who stayed with us tonight.

@TCK Corals.. thanks for doing the live sale, I picked up a few items and also won the $200 store credit!! sent email about order. Thanks again.

Reef Hammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did pick up a couple nice pieces. I will be PM to set up shipping date as it is cold as !?!$ this coming week here in michigan. Probably will wait until the cold snap breaks. Prefer to not ship in negative degree weather.

VSVP bet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so is that a no on pocis, seriatos, stylos? Dont want to pester you, just dont know when the next time id order from you again will be. Want to get the most in the module I can! :)

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to know there are so many 100% perfect folks around. Not trying to be a smarta** but come on people. Im sure they are just as upset, probably more, it went from selling a good chunk of stock and having fun interacting with members to getting trashed talked. Ive never seen a perfectly smooth live sale, other than the folks who have sales 8-10 times a year with the crap coding so all the good buys and special corals are sold before they get posted. A little compassion and patience would go a long way, just please remember how you would feel if you were the one on the other side of the computer.

Look, I’ve spent the better part of 5 hours of my Saturday trying to give someone my money only to run into a whole slew of issues. “Patience” you say? Please. Ive participated in several live sales recently and the only frustrating part of ANY of them was that I wasn’t fast enough to get some of the pieces. But not one issue with broken links and check out issues, etc. etc.

TCK has already refunded my shipping module. I will give them another shot for the next one as I’d imagine a lot of things will be ironed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

RandyO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so is that a no on pocis, seriatos, stylos? Dont want to pester you, just dont know when the next time id order from you again will be. Want to get the most in the module I can! :)
Sorry Yes. We just had those 2 Cat's Paws.

Reef Hammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and sending our thanks out to all users who encountered errors, we know who you are so don't have to worry,
we will be emailing some good news shortly as our way of saying thanks for your alerts, and apologies again for any added headaches.
@TCK Corals did you send out the emails for this? Didn’t see anything yet.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals did you send out the emails for this? Didn’t see anything yet.
Use coupon code "savefive" to save 5% off you entire cart. Once again apologies to anyone who had issues. Absolutely promise the next one we will have these issues ironed out. If you're upset about a missed piece, or ANYTHING at all, its best to email us at [email protected] and speak to us directly about what you would like/missed and we'll see if we have duplicates available. It's not worth getting upset about issues that we can solve if you just speak to us.

THANKS to everyone who participated in tonight's LiveSale. All products are on the site now.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always going to be the dude that’s a kiss a**. Look, I’ve spent the better part of 5 hours of my Saturday trying to give someone my money only to run into a whole slew of issues. “Patience” you say? Please. Ive participated in several live sales recently and the only frustrating part of ANY of them was that I wasn’t fast enough to get some of the pieces. But not one issue with broken links and check out issues, etc. etc.

TCK has already refunded my shipping module. I will give them another shot for the next one as I’d imagine a lot of things will be ironed out.
Kiss*** hahaha, I can just see the real frustration on the sellers end. Looking back at your post I see where you may have thinking it could be referenced partly to your statement. You said "I'll give it a shot next time when hopefully you're more prepared" POST 478- They were prepared for this sale, maybe just not prepared for the link malfunctions. I can't think of a live sale in the last year that didnt have some issue of broken links or a price not matching on some corals. Maybe you should stick to Golf, judging by your post history you haven't add much help or info to the forums anyway, most of your post are something to do with buying/ selling something anyway. The live sales you have posted in are some that have been doing these sales for a while and fairly frequently so they have had time to iron out the kinks (which they still encounter problems too). Besides TCK stated earlier that they were going to try a new process for the postings/purchasing and when that didnt go as planned they were going to switch back to the more common process, however that had some unforeseen issue all of its own. Kinda sounds like they were prepared if things didnt go well and then the back up plan went south too. I hadn't seen/paid attention to your post originally, but after reading it, it was negative and condescending so I see where you'd have such a strong opinion on my post. Call me kiss*** or whatever, but as small business owner myself I can understand their frustrations of being prepared-x2 then nothing working correctly, only then to have to listen to some nut jobs condescending remarks about the issue is icing on the cake. Get over yourself.

Tyler360

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals i will write you guys an email in the morning to see if you have anything I was trying to snag I would like to thank you guys for these awesome deals and braving out to actually try a live sale

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back