TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hopefully got the psychadelic rainbow acan. Gave me an out of stock message but then I went back and it was still there so I tried again and it worked but didn't get a confirmation email, so here's hoping it went through. Anyone else try for it? Maybe it got doubled up. That is the one coral that I was hoping for the whole sale. :)

BlueBuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was trying to checkout on the powerball and said $1200?? Not to mention different picture. Finally got one in my cart and then this. Come on. Not going to have $700 more charged in hopes I’d get a refund for the overage. Worst live sale ever. Sorry to be harsh but this shouldn’t happen. Need to be better prepared next you do a live sale. Please refund my shipping module. I’ll give it a shot next time when hopefully you’re more prepared.

I tried the same thing
Fail :(

BlueBuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there going to be more $500 PB for the people that keep getting directed to the $1200 one? finally got my chance and that happened.

I waited all night as well for one :( site issues really put a damper on it. I guess at least I’ll get my shipping back :/

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waited all night as well for one :( site issues really put a damper on it. I guess at least I’ll get my shipping back :/
Please PM or email us for shipping module refund

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can't I get to $100 bicolor torch link. Bringing to 150
it may have sold. The images here on the forum were starting to link to duplicate items. not sure why that happened, and we weren't expecting it. Our fault

elmothered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer so many people had a hard time. I made out like a bandit and had fun. Sorry for the frustrations and headache, but you still made this reefer very happy!

Reef Hammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals did you ever send out an email like you said you were going to before the beginning of the live sale for those who helped identify the issue with email and account set ups?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did the final dump go on the website yet? or was the last round the last post here on r2r?
its correct on the website. dont use the image links here... they are all messed up :(

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to know there are so many 100% perfect folks around. Not trying to be a smarta** but come on people. Im sure they are just as upset, probably more, it went from selling a good chunk of stock and having fun interacting with members to getting trashed talked. Ive never seen a perfectly smooth live sale, other than the folks who have sales 8-10 times a year with the crap coding so all the good buys and special corals are sold before they get posted. A little compassion and patience would go a long way, just please remember how you would feel if you were the one on the other side of the computer.

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 1 or 2 nice pieces that I am happy with. Sure it could have been a little smoother but I'm sure that it will be better next time.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back