TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had the money to participate. Property tax time so no extra cash. Maybe I will have some extra for the next one.

Any chance you will be Aquashella - Dallas?

red13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to getting my box of corals next week. Its my reward for being 2 months smoke free. Thanks TCK, looking forward to your next live sale.

Last edited:

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a fun sale and thanks for a fun time TCK! A little bumpy and had issues in the beginning but figured it out and had a fun time overall. There is still lots of nice stuff for anyone who wanted to participate. U guys did a great job tying to fix errors as they rolled in and make all your customers happy simultaneously. I am SURE these live sales are a lot harder then they seem for the vendors!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to getting my box of corals next week. Its my reward for being 2 months smoke free. Thanks TCK, looking forward to your next live sale.
Message us at [email protected] for another reward on your 2 months no cigs!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15 minutes since last post. This has been a frustrating live sale. They’ve seemed unprepared IMO.
Sorry about that golfnut1232.. Thank you for hanging in there with us. Message us at [email protected] for a special discount coupon for use on any future order on our website..

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spend more time checking out for corals I cant buy at the end of checkout :-(-
Checkout immediately next time, otherwise someone else snagged it up.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got charged a shipping of 400 last checkout, can you please fix. Thanks
Viks, sorry about that one. We refunded that to you asap. Also I want to give you a special coupon for a future purchase, please message me at [email protected]

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was trying to checkout on the powerball and said $1200?? Not to mention different picture. Finally got one in my cart and then this. Come on. Not going to have $700 more charged in hopes I’d get a refund for the overage. Worst live sale ever. Sorry to be harsh but this shouldn’t happen. Need to be better prepared next you do a live sale. Please refund my shipping module. I’ll give it a shot next time when hopefully you’re more prepared.
Golf, considering the amount of people who had no issues after reviewing all orders that were placed, some who snagged more then 10+ pieces and posted not 1 time on here complaining of any issues, I would disagree with your comment about being worst live sale ever. Not saying site didn't have issues, and we understand some customers need more help, which is why I encourage you to reach out to us if your were unable to get any pieces you wanted. Otherwise, we will just refund the shipping. Dan might have already done. - Best, Remy

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up snagging 15 sticks - even though i started pretty late. their website still has nice stuff. so yes, bumpy experience but got some nice stuff. I am sure tck is upset that things did not go as per plan and will fix this in future - thank you to the folks at tck.
Honestly, not upset. We did really good for our first website livesale. 300 products were posted, and 70% sold despite the issues people had. This was just a teaser test. Next time we will post closer 1000 products.

L8Apex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was your issue? Missed something you want? Contact us at [email protected]. Happy to see if we have duplicates of any pieces you may be looking for.

@TCK Corals is that email working right for you guys? I never got any responses about login problems the morning of the sale, and I emailed you yesterday about shipping the stuff I purchased in the live sale and have not received a reply on anything. Is there another email I should try? Thanks

Alleykat0498

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my shipping confirmation so in guessing if you picked a day already itll be there this week!

Stoked to see the beauties resting well in my display tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the live sale guys (I may have a live sale weakness)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back