TCK Krytonite JawBreaker

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KRYTONITE BREAKER!!!!!!


Mother is not for sale but here a picture to share. 3 inch big

Here the one that for sale $350 shipped approx 1 inch


 
never heard of it, no Google search returns but it looks nice, good luck.
 
never heard of it, no Google search returns but it looks nice, good luck.

LOL I just release it of course you won't find anything on Google. What would you like to know maybe I can answer your question.
 
I've been looking for one of these they show up from time to time and keep getting a new name every time they do. Wish I could remember what the last one I saw was being called

Super nice shroom by any name
 
does it change colors at all becuase it looks like just a normal shroom with stripes in it...
 
does it change colors at all becuase it looks like just a normal shroom with stripes in it...

Its a jawbreaker shroom that is bright green with purple markings. As it get bigger it will grow in more purple blotches.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new