TCK Massive Monday Madness Live Event

codybot bar.jpg


The game rule was closest guess without going over. However, everyone went over, so I'll just go with the closest.

Congratulations @sydney245 on winning this INDO GOLD TORCH!!!

torch.jpg


Next game and prize coming up in a minute so stick around for your chance to play and win!​
 
@CodyBot . what's for dinner. I'm making orange chicken
I had orange chicken two nights ago! No idea yet. The wife is on the way home from the office now then we will figure it out. I didn't have time to eat until late last night so ended up putting some Taco Bell in my stomach. I could have really gone for some actual Mexican food today but I was too busy to make it happen. Maybe tomorrow!
 
I had orange chicken two nights ago! No idea yet. The wife is on the way home from the office now then we will figure it out. I didn't have time to eat until late last night so ended up putting some Taco Bell in my stomach. I could have really gone for some actual Mexican food today but I was too busy to make it happen. Maybe tomorrow!
Just put some red bean in the pressure to make red bean paste for fried sesame balls fillings
 
codybot bar.jpg


NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's get random, baby! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every few minutes. The first person to answer correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
codybot bar.jpg


NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's get random, baby! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every few minutes. The first person to answer correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
Is limit still 1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new