• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TCK Powerball bounce 4 piece

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Price is shipped for all three, correction there are 4. Smallest one may end up being a gem. I'm holding a 2" disc.

Lineage is TCK / Joker corals / murphdogberg(R2r)

A0B79FF3-D4AC-40C4-9E2F-C2DE97E180A5.jpeg 909144BD-739C-447A-BEC5-585713D90AA6.jpeg DSC06522.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price is shipped for all three, correction there are 4. Smallest one may end up being a gem. I'm holding a 2" disc.

Lineage is TCK / Joker corals / murphdogberg(R2r)

A0B79FF3-D4AC-40C4-9E2F-C2DE97E180A5.jpeg 909144BD-739C-447A-BEC5-585713D90AA6.jpeg DSC06522.jpeg
I am interested in those Powerball, my name is Patrick I own Aquariums wholesale can you give me a call or text at 816-935-6794
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new