• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TCK Powerball Bounces FS

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

seafansar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
949
Reaction score
73
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK Powerball Bounces available. Prices include shipping

IMG_3643.jpeg
 
Bump for a great seller!! Bought mine a few months ago and it split 3 weeks later and now it’s starting to split again so will have 3 powerballs in a matter of 3-4 months.
 
***C sold***

Only B left. Open to a crayola meltdown or frank bounce trade too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new