TCK Solar Beam vs. POTO Outerworld

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mels_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mels_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
197
Reaction score
132
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m just wondering if anyone out there has both these corals? Are they the same? I have the TCK piece and it looks very much like the Outerworld in most of the pics I’ve seen…. What do you think??
IMG_1254.jpeg
 
They look different to me

outer-world_7b0aa411-8b42-4760-a087-11a088001429_1296x.jpg.png
TCKSolarBeam.jpg.png
 
Well, that’s a stock photo. Those aren’t always the most accurate depiction of a given coral. Thats why I was wondering if anyone actually owned both…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new