OP
OP
TD2K

TD2K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it's a beast. Had good help though!

The company I work for builds polypropylene water tanks for fire trucks. I do all of the designs and drawings and I manage the plastic welding shop. Lets just say I abuse my privileges on the sump/fuge :D

OP
OP
TD2K

TD2K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year at Macna I won a media reactor and a bag of pro bio pellets. I picked up a mag drive 3 pump on Thursday, still gotta get some plumbing pieces and then I'll get this thing in line over the weekend. Been doing a lot of reading about it, hopefully it won't wreak havoc on our existing system. I know to start slow, using about 1/8 of the recommended dose to get started, and LIGHTLY tumble the media.

OP
OP
TD2K

TD2K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my male Bangai Cardinal has babies in his mouth, he's all puffed out looking like a bulldog. I'll try to get a pic and keep an eye on him. If I see that he really is, I may move him to the 55 to see if I can get a few to survive.

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my male Bangai Cardinal has babies in his mouth, he's all puffed out looking like a bulldog. I'll try to get a pic and keep an eye on him. If I see that he really is, I may move him to the 55 to see if I can get a few to survive.

That's awesome, good luck!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back