Tearing down tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtl2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtl2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
1
Location
Ooltewah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to do it...

I'm going to tear down my tank, I've got the following

~35 head frogspawn
Crocea clam
pink goniopora
Rock covered with shrooms (I know) and zoas
yellow polyp turbinaria
Multiple SPS frags
6 head duncan
3 head hammer
couple of chalice frags (three eyes)
about a dozen zoa frags
Rock with pink center palys (~50)
blue polyp encrusting monti
orange montis
about a dozen zoa frags
around 60 pounds of rock
Flame angel, yellow tang, clown

Most of this I've had for over a year now, except the smaller frags

All for $250, not looking to drag this out, come and get everything that's live
Located in Ooltewah, pm me for phone and address.

John
 
How could I forget...an orange plate coral for those Tennessee fans in the CRC
 
Funny, my wife told me yesterday she was wanting to get a flame angel. How big and how much?
 
I've got some hardware to move also if anyone is interested:

RO/DI unit with filmtec membrane (new May 09) 50gpd, reusable DI container with about two more loads of color changing DI resin and dual in-line TDS $50

Three Koralia 3 power heads $10 each

Aqua C Remora with MJ 1200 $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new