• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tek light 6 bulb 48 inch T5 fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLight
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JLight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have this tek light fixture with 6 ati bulbs that have about 6 months on them. Asking 250 for the fixture but open to trades. Prefer local pickup if shipped the buyer will pay. Will post pictures once my leds come in. PM is the best way.
 
Just some pics of the light
 

Attachments

  • 1378989618895.jpg
    1378989618895.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 466
  • 1378989631969.jpg
    1378989631969.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 483
  • 1378989644642.jpg
    1378989644642.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 421
man, wish this was available last month when I shop for a 4 foot light for my new setup
Tek light is a very good light.
good luck with the sale
 
We have plenty of frags available, pm me with what you are into and I will let you know what we can put together for you.
 
id certianly be interested but the cost of shipping will kill it for me as I would have to low ball you and I know how nice these lights are. Good luck with your sale sir and thank you for getting the estimate.
 
id certianly be interested but the cost of shipping will kill it for me as I would have to low ball you and I know how nice these lights are. Good luck with your sale sir and thank you for getting the estimate.
Appreciate that. This is a really nice light. But shipping seems to be the biggest issue
 
How much is shipping to 38821 for the lights please include shipping and cost of lights all in one price so I know if I want to try to get this from u. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new