Tell me about orange passion

46EE37A5-A1D7-4D6D-BF17-9F6013F4DF1C.jpeg
They’re very hardy, decent grower, and very beautiful! If you’re in east Orlando, I’m selling this mother colony
 
I remember reading a thread a couple of years ago where it was believed that the sc and rr op were both the same corals and thought to have came from the same collector. I had the rr asia op and it was totally different then the others. (way more pink) Anyone remember seeing or reading this?
Jeff
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new