Temperature Probe Placement in Fluval Evo 13.5

tldragoon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
Location
New Smyrna Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Just curious on what an ideal location for the temperature probe would be in the tank. Chamber 2? Currently I have the filtration media in chamber 1 (using InTank Media Basket). In chamber 3 I have the pump and heater. Planning on a mini refugium in chamber 2. I have a Coralife temperature probe and a probe from my Inkbird ITC-308, they are both currently located in the display tank on the false wall. Thanks in advance for the help.
 
Last edited:
Anywhere UPSTREAM of the chamber the heater is in will work fine (Chamber 1 or 2)
 
Anywhere UPSTREAM of the chamber the heater is in will work fine (Chamber 1 or 2)
OK thanks. Something else you might be able to help with. Should I use both temp probes or just one? They don't match and I actually calibrated the inkbird controller to make the Coralife. Thanks again!
 
Away from the heater and in path of low current
 
You MUST use the temperature probe that comes with the Inkbird in order for out to function.

The coralife temperature probe just gives you another opinion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new