Temporary coral box

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I purchased a Favia today. My Puffer is a 50-50 chance on any coral I put in, but he kept nipping at this one. So is it okay to leave part of this egg container over the Favia for a day? It’s a tight fit but it works.

EAC50C78-8B0F-43CA-8A17-AA4A121A5CDC.jpeg
 
Can it get flow through there?
 
I'd be concerned about if the plastic was touching tissue, but if it can all get flow it should be ok short term.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new