Tentacle T3 e Cam

Melo64

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
Location
Privato
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salve ho da poco installato reef-pi e mi sembra che sia buono. Ho acquistato Tentacle T3 di Atlas e quindi non venire utilizzarlo nel portale con le sonde, vorrei sapere inoltre se è possibile inserire una cam per il controllo della vasca da visualizzare magari nel cruscotto.

grazie

moderator translation;
“Hi I have recently installed reef-pi and it seems to me that it is good. I bought Atlas Tentacle T3 and therefore not come to use it in the portal with the probes, I would also like to know if it is possible to insert a cam for the control of the tank to be displayed perhaps in the dashboard.

thanks”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Salve ho da poco installato reef-pi e mi sembra che sia buono. Ho acquistato Tentacle T3 di Atlas e quindi non venire utilizzarlo nel portale con le sonde, vorrei sapere inoltre se è possibile inserire una cam per il controllo della vasca da visualizzare magari nel cruscotto.

grazie

moderator translation;
“Hi I have recently installed reef-pi and it seems to me that it is good. I bought Atlas Tentacle T3 and therefore not come to use it in the portal with the probes, I would also like to know if it is possible to insert a cam for the control of the tank to be displayed perhaps in the dashboard.

thanks”
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Upvote 0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. : :)
@Ranjib has a few threads on the reef pi;)
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new