OP
OP
splitting_lanes

splitting_lanes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is double bagged and an air line is running in from outside the house. I bagged the tank up tonight so I can check it before I leave in the morning.

D6BE54D8-66F0-4B41-A1AA-4E0AA00E4EBF.jpeg

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is double bagged and an air line is running in from outside the house. I bagged the tank up tonight so I can check it before I leave in the morning.

D6BE54D8-66F0-4B41-A1AA-4E0AA00E4EBF.jpeg

Good luck!! I’m hoping everything goes well for you.

OP
OP
splitting_lanes

splitting_lanes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything survived!

only one small problem was the kalkwasser dosing — I left it running, but with the tank bagged there wasn’t any evaporation, so my water level is a little high, maybe a gallon and a half. I turned off the dosing and it will settle back down via evaporation over the next day or two.

thanks for all the tips!

image.jpg

now to add some coral I’ve been holding off on!

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything survived!

only one small problem was the kalkwasser dosing — I left it running, but with the tank bagged there wasn’t any evaporation, so my water level is a little high, maybe a gallon and a half. I turned off the dosing and it will settle back down via evaporation over the next day or two.

thanks for all the tips!

image.jpg

I’m glad it went well. I will have to learn from this method. Taking everything out when I tented in 2018 was quite a job! The good thing is we don’t have to tent too often!

Dana Riddle

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything survived!

thanks for all the tips!

image.jpg

Excellent!

Back