Tenuis color and white bugs

Necrodaemus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
517
Reaction score
335
Location
Ashland
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
For those that have experienced/dealt with white bugs, did you also experience tenuis fading or going pale in color?
 
Do you have a picture? White bugs suck because they are so hard to see. My garf bonsai will retract polyps when I have them. I have dosed interceptor and do every 6 months to knock them back.
 
Sentinel works better than interceptor if you can get your hands on it. I haven’t had bugs in over a year now.
 
Sentinel works better than interceptor if you can get your hands on it. I haven’t had bugs in over a year now.
I'm fortunate to have gotten some Interceptor from a buddy that works at a local fish store so I'll be using that as I'm sure it'll be difficult for me to procure Sentinel.
 
Sentinel works better than interceptor if you can get your hands on it. I haven’t had bugs in over a year now.
I just did the first round of treatment with Interceptor (4x dose). Going to repeat the next 2 weeks. How long did it take for your tenuis to regain color after eradicating the bugs?
 
Bugs will definitely affect polyp extension and color. Use interceptor. They suck
 
Bugs will definitely affect polyp extension and color. Use interceptor. They suck
Right. My tenuis have "some" PE but not as much as they have in the past or should. The GARF Bonsai is the biggest indicator and the one that seems most affected.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new