TerraReef website down?

Michael Hughes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
502
Reaction score
664
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been checking in on TerraReef's site frequently since I plan to order some corals from them in a couple weeks. This morning the site looks like it was taken down. Anyone know if this is just a temporary thing?

1000031441.jpg


First IPSF then this...
 
Hey all, I've been checking in on TerraReef's site frequently since I plan to order some corals from them in a couple weeks. This morning the site looks like it was taken down. Anyone know if this is just a temporary thing?

1000031441.jpg


First IPSF then this...

I am able to reach the site. I exchanged posts/msg with Jon yesterday.

IPSF is not the same as they are closed due to the storm that ripped through the area. Gerald took the previous portal down as they would not be able to support orders while dealing with storm damage. The area was hit pretty hard and they (surrounding area) are looking at a couple billion dollars in damage.

1780495673593.png
 
Glad to see it's back up! It's working on my end now too. Maybe just a temporary glitch.

Hoping for all the best with IPSF. They have a such a unique niche in the hobby.
 
Happened with another website I was on as well, wonder if it was a site provider issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new