• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tesselata Eel

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Baffels

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2022
Messages
270
Reaction score
269
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, need to sell my Tesselata. I've had him about a month, but I have to downgrade my tank size as we are moving. Located in Ramona, willing to drive to meet within reason. Looking to get $150 for him. Eating great and very healthy.

Video of him eating

20221011_143726.jpg
 
GLWS. Shame you can't keep him. I love mine. They're great pets with a ton of personality for anyone considering it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new