Test adding a video to the R2R forum please

All the vids posted so far are viewable...looks like it's just YouTube processing (removed my upload)

Also the uploads only look broken during this processing time. Not a unique issue ....even Facebook video uploads take a while to process
 
Last edited:
I just uploaded a video to be included in my "How to increase probability of keeping two yellow tangs together thread" . . and it seems to have worked fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new