Test kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter rubenr01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rubenr01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
92
Reaction score
70
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What test kits do you guys prefer? I am between buying hanna testers or salifert strips. I get mixed opinions from several LFS and hobbyist and would like to have more to go on.
 
i use a mix of both. i think some of the hannas are simpler to use, but more expensive. i like salifert too
 
I use both. My LFS likes Salifert. I don’t like the Hanna calcium though. I do like that you don’t have to try and match a color like you do with the Salifert.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new