*****Testing out this new style. Please report how its working for you!*****

Thank you everybody I am so excited about you all like it! :) Again props to my bud MikeB!
 
I like the look too. The fact that it doesn't perfectly fit the screen is not a big deal at all. It's easy on the eyes and looks nice and professional. Good job Rev and Mike!
 
I like the look too.

Did the arcade and casino go away with the new look? I don't see them anymore. Or did I miss something?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new