TEXAS! Meeting local reefers!

I run a scrubber so no fuge and no cheato...
I like the idea of a scrubber for export but I really want a mandarin and with 170 gallons and a refurgium that is close to 10 gallons I figged once I’m established I should be good
 
Welcome! My family also ran away from CA and moved to the north Austin area. You'll love it out here.
I heard there are some good little fishing holes in Austin the source was not the best but still I love me some fishing! I’m definitely going to visit up there as my cousin just moved there last month and I want to check out some fish stores
 
I like the idea of a scrubber for export but I really want a mandarin and with 170 gallons and a refurgium that is close to 10 gallons I figged once I’m established I should be good

I would think so, having a plan like you do to get where you want to be is great.
 
Yeah I have had many animals and fish and aquarium set ups and you learn more and more each day that you will never be 100% prepared for everything but u should always be prepared for mistakes you have made in the past!
 
Looks solid!

Spock-Home.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new