Texas reefers

Do you have anything fragged you can sell? I have 4 master scolys a UFO Scoly and some Ultra Tube Anemones. Yellow Orange and Pink.

Cool! Did you frag them? Unfortunately, I just dive into this hobby so I do not have any coral to sell or trade now. I want to see how they look like :)
 
Polish_20200923_003357693.jpg
 
Cool! Did you frag them? Unfortunately, I just dive into this hobby so I do not have any coral to sell or trade now. I want to see how they look like :)
Let me know what you think of my Master Scolys... ;)
 
Wow seems to be a few that are still in the RGV area. I'm in Edinburg. Starting a pico tank waiting for the tank and light to come in tomorrow can't wait.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new