Texas Waterbox 220.6 +Plus HD

came back from 10 days away and tank not too terrible. some cyano on rocks but i was expecting that. I did notice a ton of sand moved around rocks on the right half. A week or 2 before we left i noticed in the middle of tank under rocks sand was moved and one night i saw a fish tail sticking out but couldnt tell which one it was. apparently thats a trigger i just found out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new