Text message alert

Discussion in 'GHL Advanced Technology' started by Ditto, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Ditto

Ditto Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

IMG_1304.PNG

I had a weird thing happen last night no idea why I received. Text alert above.

Any ideas why? It was only a blip I was up when it happened logged into the gcc app and it was already gone.

Both my salinity and temp were wrong in the sump.

IMG_1305.PNG

WWIII likes this.
    Tags:

2. wiszmaster

wiszmaster Member Gold Sponsor

Looks like sump temp triggered it. Are you running power wires parallel to probe wires?
    Anything that could be leaching stray voltage?

3. Ditto

Ditto Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Nothing in that section of the sump. My pump are all external pumps to the sump.

I thought the same thing a stray voltage in the sump the only device submerged in the sump is the heater which based on the tempature before the issue and after would have been off at the socket level.

4. WWIII

WWIII Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor LMAS Member

Someone playing a trick on you? Very odd, I can't find any other posts about this issue? I guess if it never happens again, no worries, but still would be nice to know exactly what happened

Draft saved Draft deleted