TG Watermelon Psammacora Bubbling

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichieT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
56
Location
San Francisco, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever see a psammacora do this. I have three different pieces of this same piece in my tank an only one of them has these bubbles forming. Just thoughts I'd post since I had the picture of it being interesting

ECF1480A-C916-48DE-A62A-44D2FBCA5C84-2467-00000130EB7A7006.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new