Thank goodness for brothers!

Masgatigata

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
Location
Deer Park, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just embarked on my week long summer vacation to Maine. My tank was all set to go. Filter socks cleaned, skimmer cleaned, dosing pumps set. Halfway up to Maine my house sitter texts and asks if the tank is supposed to be cloudy. My dosing pumps failed and overdosed alkalinity. I quickly called my brother And he went over there to do a water change. He got it down from 14 to 10 dkh. I normally keep it at 8.3. He said everything looked okay but I'll be able to survey the damage in Tuesday when I get home. In the meantime, I'm so grateful for a brother that also knows how to reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new