Thank you CTARS for an awesome show!

Ryan@ShelteredReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
257
Reaction score
299
Location
Poughkeepsie, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say that we had a blast this weekend and it was nice meeting all of you folks that stopped by our table. I wanted to thank you guys for putting on another great Fragtoberfest and for having us. I can't wait for next year's show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new