Thank you for Being Hospitable @El_Guapo13

Congrats, welcome to the club @El_Guapo13 !! ;)

A4D61062-E2CF-42F9-8591-2DD59B2E4366.gif
 
O....M....G!!!!!!!

I have been so busy the past few days that I totally missed this!! Thanks everyone!! You guys are awesome and I greatly enjoy being a part of this community and helping when I can.

Now if you would all excuse me, I need to go see what else I have missed today while being busy working from home.
 
Congrats!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new