Thank you for Being Hospitable @El_Guapo13

Congrats, welcome to the club @El_Guapo13 !! ;)

A4D61062-E2CF-42F9-8591-2DD59B2E4366.gif
 
O....M....G!!!!!!!

I have been so busy the past few days that I totally missed this!! Thanks everyone!! You guys are awesome and I greatly enjoy being a part of this community and helping when I can.

Now if you would all excuse me, I need to go see what else I have missed today while being busy working from home.
 
Congrats!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new