Thank you for the add...

Welcome to R2R! The finest community of SW/reef enthusiasts around. I'm a long time FW guy myself. Still have 4 FW tanks (3 planted). Beware the reefing addiction! It will suck you in.
 
Welcome to the group. Salt water is just like fresh. Only difference is the water, the equipment, the foods, the lights, the price of fish. Wait, where was I going.

BC5A00D7-45BA-408C-9934-C93C5873C30B.gif
 
This will be an exciting change !!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new