Thank you from NJRC

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
87
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for coming all the way out from Utah to hang with us in NJ. Hopefully you had as much fun as we did. Here is the chalice you sold me and I do not find any irony I got no zoas but a chalice from zoanthids.com.

Other pics from corals that were purchased can be found here:
http://www.njreefers.org/showthread.php?75312-So-what-did-everyone-get-at-the-swap

DSC_1415.jpg
 
No problem, it was a great show! NJ was blast with great vendors and awesome people.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new