THANK YOU from Revhtree...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,884
Reaction score
122,541
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not exactly a "reef musing" but I am musing here....

Feeling very blessed and just wanted to say thank you to all of you who call Reef2Reef home.

Thank you for helping to turn my hobby and my passion into this community. I truly appreciate each and every one of you and if I can ever be of service to you, or you need an ear to talk to, please contact me. I know I'm a little hard to get a hold of at times but I promise to do my best based on the request.

I am excited about the future of R2R and I hope you are as well. :face-blowing-a-kiss:

Thank you!

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK
 
I’m very happy to hang my virtual hat here at Reef2Reef! There’s no better place for Reefers all over the world, and I look forward to what’s next! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us @revhtree! Happy Reefing!
 
Thank you for the work you put into this site. It's been an incredible experience getting to meet so many different people on here
 
Are you coming to Orlando next month if so I will stop by and say hi and thank you for building this community
 
Thank  you , rev, for keeping these forums a positive place!    :)

I feel like you are always on here, helping so many people out! Myself and many others appreciate it so much!

I am so happy and grateful to be part of this wonderful community
 
Best site on the net, no doubt
 
Not exactly a "reef musing" but I am musing here....

Feeling very blessed and just wanted to say thank you to all of you who call Reef2Reef home.

Thank you for helping to turn my hobby and my passion into this community. I truly appreciate each and every one of you and if I can ever be of service to you, or you need an ear to talk to, please contact me. I know I'm a little hard to get a hold of at times but I promise to do my best based on the request.

I am excited about the future of R2R and I hope you are as well. :face-blowing-a-kiss:

Thank you!
It’s nice and all… but where is the free bacon? Can you make that happen?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new