Thank you Mr.Coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Electrobes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
2,088
Reaction score
241
Location
Fort Myers, FL
Just got my 10 sps pack and they look great! Not only were they packaged well, and even slightly grown in, but they already look happy in the tank.

I also want to add in that these guys went the extra mile for me. They were going to ship all orders after the frags healed. They coordinated with me, shipping the frags so I would be home from my trip. They were VERY quick in response and very courteous. I will most definitely be ordering from them again for my coral wants!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new