Thank you R2R!

NonstopSoda

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
844
Reaction score
1,236
Location
Santa Rosa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:

IMG_2432.jpeg

(P.S Roo also says thank you all!)

-Soda
 
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:


-Soda
We are glad to share your journey with you!
 
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:

IMG_2432.jpeg

(P.S Roo also says thank you all!)

-Soda
Youve popped here on and off the last couple of weeks and Glad to hear of your journey on R2R thus far. Lots to review, learn and explore on this site.
Unlike many other sites, you can expect accurate advice, respect and quick help.
Welcome to a refreshing revival of your tank !
 
Youve popped here on and off the last couple of weeks and Glad to hear of your journey on R2R thus far. Lots to review, learn and explore on this site.
Unlike many other sites, you can expect accurate advice, respect and quick help.
Welcome to a refreshing revival of your tank !
Happy to be around to help answer questions but if im ever stumped I call upon you all the time! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Thank you for your help always!
 
I just wanted to make this post in honor of hitting 1,000 reactions! I've just recently started using R2R again after reviving my tank and this forum is such a wonderful, positive, and knowledgable place to have for any reef keepers across the world and Im so glad to be able to be a part of this community seeing everyones tanks and journeys through the hobby and being able to post my tanks progress gives me so much motivation to keep going and to get the happiness and growth my tank deserves! To 1k and many more milestones to come in the future! :star-struck:

IMG_2432.jpeg

(P.S Roo also says thank you all!)

-Soda
I couldn’t agree more with the sentiments on the R2R community. I’ve felt welcomed here ever since I started using the forums back in ‘21. And Xena says hi to Roo
IMG_8384.jpeg
 
Congrats my friend. It's a nice milestone, isn't it?! And I couldn't agree more with how people are around here. It's a groovy place to hang, man.
 
I couldn’t agree more with the sentiments on the R2R community. I’ve felt welcomed here ever since I started using the forums back in ‘21. And Xena says hi to Roo
IMG_8384.jpeg
AHHH!!!! He/She is so flipping cute!!!
 
AHHH!!!! He/She is so flipping cute!!!
She. Named her after her tv namesake . And yes definitely a warrior princess :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
She. Named her after her tv namesake . And yes definitely a warrior princess :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
She looks majestic! I always love seeing the picture in your bio when you make a post! I just have two little (massive) boys who are dumb as rocks! my other cat Charlie is my profile pic hehe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new