Thank You R2R!

Ha ha, yeah I decided I should probably sleep at least a little. It's good to be back though! :)
lol, yes you'll be joining @helen ann 's R2R support group! This is an awesome place and very hard to stay off:D
 
lol, yes you'll be joining @helen ann 's R2R support group! This is an awesome place and very hard to stay off:D
See, my point has been proven!!! You see this right @Ty Hamatake? Stalker she is! Only makes a post after me!!!:p;)

Well @Ty Hamatake, let me say welcome again! We are glad to have you hear and I am sure I will be running into you again!!!:D:p

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!:)
 
lol, yes you'll be joining @helen ann 's R2R support group! This is an awesome place and very hard to stay off:D
I'm just excited to have a place where we can talk openly about MAXIMIZING THE ADDICTION... I mean where we can get help and support ;)

See, my point has been proven!!! You see this right @Ty Hamatake? Stalker she is! Only makes a post after me!!!:p;)

Well @Ty Hamatake, let me say welcome again! We are glad to have you hear and I am sure I will be running into you again!!!:D:p

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!:)
Well, again, THANK YOU! And yeah I forgot it was Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new