Thank you Reef2Reef community!

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just a nobody and a newbie with a young simple nano tank and I just wanted to thank this community for providing the information I needed to get started in this hobby.

I have always been fascinated by coral and reef tanks but have been very intimidated for a long time. I don’t know how I stumbled across this community, but I have learned an extraordinary amount of information over the past 6 months or so and here I am like a little kid staring at my little piece of art for hours at a time everyday. It makes me so proud to be able to provide a healthy environment for these creatures and watch their little antics everyday. I know there will be struggles ahead and I know I’ve opened up a $10k can of worms that’s going to consume a lot of my funds for the next few decades but I am proud and grateful for the help I’ve received here.

If this community didn’t exist, I don’t think I would have dove in. So again thank you.

p.s. I actually have a secret secondary motive and that is to get that check mark filled next to the “create a new thread” box to complete my profile even though I’ve already created quite a few. My OCD needs it to be checked. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am just a nobody and a newbie with a young simple nano tank and I just wanted to thank this community for providing the information I needed to get started in this hobby.

I have always been fascinated by coral and reef tanks but have been very intimidated for a long time. I don’t know how I stumbled across this community, but I have learned an extraordinary amount of information over the past 6 months or so and here I am like a little kid staring at my little piece of art for hours at a time everyday. It makes me so proud to be able to provide a healthy environment for these creatures and watch their little antics everyday. I know there will be struggles ahead and I know I’ve opened up a $10k can of worms that’s going to consume a lot of my funds for the next few decades but I am proud and grateful for the help I’ve received here.

If this community didn’t exist, I don’t think I would have dove in. So again thank you.

p.s. I actually have a secret secondary motive and that is to get that check mark filled next to the “create a new thread” box to complete my profile even though I’ve already created quite a few. My OCD needs it to be checked. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Glad to see you settling into the R2R forums. Excited to see what you got from the SBB sale and a build thread!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are a part of the community!!! This place has definitely helped me with knowing absolutely nothing about reef tanks to have a somewhat understand. Plus it’s just fun to interact with people haha.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
Back