Thank you ScottR!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats man!! Well deserved!! You add so much to this forum, we are all glad you’re here and active!
Thanks man. Your build thread is an animal house. Funny stuff over there.
 
Congrats @ScottR!!!!!

Celebrating Storm troopers.gif
 
Very active name on the site !

Good job !!
 
Very active name on the site !

Good job !!
Speaking of active..... ;Hilarious

I love R2R and I’m also a teacher. It’s summer vacation so I have a lot of time on my hands. During the school year, I spend a lot of free time in LFS - talking tanks, checking out the latest fish and corals.
 
Congratulations @ScottR! Well earned.

Thanks everyone! What I love about R2R is we don’t scare people away from the hobby. We like to assist everyone in a kind manner. There’s no other forum like this.

You got that just right. I couldn't agree more.
 
congratulations!!! you were one of the members that welcomed me when i joined. very deserved award.
Thanks I’m glad you remembered. Hope you’ve enjoyed the ride so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new