Thank you ScottR!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I missed this announcement, but congrats all the same. :)
Hospitality.gif
 
I don't know how I missed this but thanks to those who bumped it up! @ScottR is one of my favorites on the forum! So kind to others.

Congratulations!! :)
Thanks so much for your kind words. Means a lot. :)
 
Congratulations late, but we’ll deserved. Thank you for welcoming our new members @ScottR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new