Thank you TUNZE USA!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kireek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
3,661
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my Osmolator and Calcium Dispenser yesterday! I am very pleased with the quality of your product.



DSCF9384.jpg
DSCF9387.jpg
DSCF9395.jpg
DSCF9392.jpg
 
The magnetic holsters are notably powerful and sleek!
DSCF9397.jpg


I mounted the controller in a prominent position for easy viewing.


DSCF9407.jpg
 
Thank you! Be careful with spills, that is the main thing I see ruin Osmolators and having mounted ballasts like that in the past on the back of my stand, it is kind of Murphy's law, somehow you always get a spill right where it will do the most damage.
 
I will definitely be careful,I went against the manufacturers recommendations.The unit is located under the third story of my 20 gallon stack away from serviceable equipment. The Osmolator has been installed for less than a week and has already topped the system off twice.I had no idea I had so much evaporation!Usually I would only top off once a week.This product is great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new