Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.48.36 PM.png
Well done! :)

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @WallyB for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thank you for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. With your kind and informative posts, we as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community and we didn't want it to go unrecognized.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Thanks @WallyB for being excellent.
I replied with my Gratitude but forgot to quote the OP.

Thanks @HotRocks appreciate the recognition.

Now that I've got the attention of the R2R Executives. Is anyone going to fix my Email Notifications on Subscribed Threads?
They work for a while, then keep shutting off, and I miss out on my Reef Mates Thread updates.

Maybe I need to Earn another Banner for that to work (permanently) :)

Kidding around.... but the bug is real.

OP
OP
HotRocks

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I replied with my Gratitude but forgot to quote the OP.

Thanks @HotRocks appreciate the recognition.

Now that I've got the attention of the R2R Executives. Is anyone going to fix my Email Notifications on Subscribed Threads?
They work for a while, then keep shutting off, and I miss out on my Reef Mates Thread updates.

Maybe I need to Earn another Banner for that to work (permanently) :)

Kidding around.... but the bug is real.
Hey you are welcome my friend well deserved!

Have you tried unwatching and then rewatching the subscribed threads? The other thing is the system only grabs the first reply and then puts the notification up. Until you return to the thread it will not notify you again about a post in that thread. Once you have returned to the thread it will send you a notification again for the 1st reply.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey you are welcome my friend well deserved!

Have you tried unwatching and then rewatching the subscribed threads? The other thing is the system only grabs the first reply and then puts the notification up. Until you return to the thread it will not notify you again about a post in that thread. Once you have returned to the thread it will send you a notification again for the 1st reply.
I did try the watch, un-watch many times. At like I said, it works for a while.

But you may be onto something. Coming back to subscribed thread to re-trigger the notifications.

I thought I was doing that. However maybe sometimes the convenient email is all I read.
So what's your're saying is I just need to look at the thread (Follow the link in email) (, and must logged in to the web site) to re-trigger notifications (For that specific subscribed thread) again.

I don't need to post. Correct?

I'll pay attention very closely and let you know.

But today, for this Excellence thing thread. I haven't come back till now, and I got multiple notifications (Before I came back....I THINK...I'll double check)

Last edited:
OP
OP
HotRocks

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did try the watch, un-watch many times. At like I said, it works for a while.

But you may be onto something. Coming back to subscribed thread to re-trigger the notifications.

I thought I was doing that. However maybe sometimes the convenient email is all I read.
So what's your're saying is I just need to look at the thread (Follow the link in email) (, and must logged in to the web site) to re-trigger notifications (For that specific subscribed thread) again.

I don't need to post. Correct?

I'll pay attention very closely and let you know.

But today, for this Excellence thing thread. I haven't come back till now, and I got multiple notifications (Before I came back....I THINK...I'll double check)
If many of the people are tagging you you will get a notification every time you are tagged as well.

Back