Thank you!!!

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad we moved over here to reef2reef and glad that I can be back on with my real name. Thank you!

I've been working on my tanks a lot since I've been off of reef central and now have a 90 gallon anemone tank tied into my system, which I'll be needing more anemones for soon.

Glad to be back with all you great people!:bigsmile:

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, I think we need pictures of the nem tank :) sorry I know I'm not a connecticut person

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya still have some stuff I gave my buddy a few things he just got into freshwater. Told him reef was more fun but he didn't wanna listen. I'll check and let you know. I know I have the breeder box, air pump, fluidized bed filter, substrate, Prob some other stuff.

OP
OP
RossTheReefer1

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get kicked of rc
Yeah. A new member, new to the hobby, wanted to look at peoples tanks so I offered to let him come check out mine. I also said if he came down I would give him some "free or cheap corals". I was given a violation for selling items without a price. The moderator was rude so I was rude back and as a result I was banned forever. ****.

Glad it all worked out though!

OP
OP
RossTheReefer1

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya still have some stuff I gave my buddy a few things he just got into freshwater. Told him reef was more fun but he didn't wanna listen. I'll check and let you know. I know I have the breeder box, air pump, fluidized bed filter, substrate, Prob some other stuff.
Nice. I'll be in touch.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back