Thank you!!!

RossTheReefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
191
Reaction score
88
Location
Cedar Park, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad we moved over here to reef2reef and glad that I can be back on with my real name. Thank you!

I've been working on my tanks a lot since I've been off of reef central and now have a 90 gallon anemone tank tied into my system, which I'll be needing more anemones for soon.

Glad to be back with all you great people!:bigsmile:
 
well, I think we need pictures of the nem tank :) sorry I know I'm not a connecticut person
 
Ya still have some stuff I gave my buddy a few things he just got into freshwater. Told him reef was more fun but he didn't wanna listen. I'll check and let you know. I know I have the breeder box, air pump, fluidized bed filter, substrate, Prob some other stuff.
 
Did you get kicked of rc
Yeah. A new member, new to the hobby, wanted to look at peoples tanks so I offered to let him come check out mine. I also said if he came down I would give him some "free or cheap corals". I was given a violation for selling items without a price. The moderator was rude so I was rude back and as a result I was banned forever. ****.

Glad it all worked out though!
 
Ya still have some stuff I gave my buddy a few things he just got into freshwater. Told him reef was more fun but he didn't wanna listen. I'll check and let you know. I know I have the breeder box, air pump, fluidized bed filter, substrate, Prob some other stuff.
Nice. I'll be in touch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new