Thankful for this forum

I'm looking forward in having a place to chat fish. I love this hobby and I still have so much to learn. My name is Scott from Texas. I have a 100 gallon mixed reef and a 72 gallon corner bowfront mixed reef tank.
The corner tank looks great. What are you running or dosing to get those canes growing so nicely. Thx. Paul
 
YAY, my buddy Scott found his way to the greatest online reef forum there is. I've known Scott for a little over a year and he is a rock solid, die hard reefer. I'm so happy you have joined our community, buddy! BTW Scott has supplied our local community with all the candy canes anyone could ever wish for. He's always been a giver in this hobby. Thanks for welcoming him in guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new