Thanks Brandon

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey just wanted to say thanks to Brandon for helping....errr.....plumbing my tank. Well i helped him a little bit. Anyway great job and thanks for your efforts I am so happy with it.

I will have pics tomorrow.

Thanks to Brian and Patrick for offering to help as well. I didnt want to burden my true friends with this task... :D No really, it would have been hard with anymore than two since only one could get under the tank anyway. I also hate asking people to help me with stuff like this....
 
ya I understand not asking! But after I offered and you then asked brandon really hurt my feelings! :D Dont call me when your carpet is full of water, funny how you ask the one person in the club to help you that has had to shampoo his carpets the most!
 
Yeh I guess it's ok dave. I mean if I didn't really want to help I wouldn't have offered. If you didn't want Bryan or I to help you could have just kept quiet and no-one would have known youpicked brandon over us. :D Just kidding man!! I am glad you got it done. And I will gladly offer my assistance again whenever I think I can help. Did you know I have a really good carpet shampoo machine and a wet vac?? You can use it after you put water on your floor. Opps!! I mean water in your tank!!:rolleyes: :horse:


Hey Bryan, in brandon's defense, I thought you were there "helping" before his tank flooded??? Did you sabotage him again?? Is it not enough you kill things when he trusts you to watch his tank while he is out of town???:D
 
:D Any body ever tell y'all that y'all should have been identical quads?:D
 
LOL! Yote you can be a part! We can be quintuplets!! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
 
Thats a scary thought Rev.LOL

Naw Patrick,I wouldnt poke fun.:D Unless its happens to be a day thats spelled with a "Y" at the end;)
 
hey patrick, just to let you know, We had a little brush fire here that came from california, it only seems to affect oak lumber. so sorry about your canopy! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new