Thanks for the add from alaska

Mechanic907

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
78
Location
Palmer
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all thanks for the add
It’s been 20 yrs since my last saltwater tank
I just got a new waterbox 230 set up with 2 orphek Atlantic v4’s, apex system and lots of goodies. Tank is set up but I won’t be adding water till end of feb (I’m on vacation) already learning tons from reef2reef can’t wait to start seeing progress in my tank.
 
WELCOME!!Vacation?I thought everyday was a vacation in Alaska!!What kind of access do you have to livestock in the way of local fish stores?I'm guessing online is the way to go for everything else sense livestock may struggle in transit.I know it's not Siberia but I was just wondering how it's done up there.
Thanks for joining our R2R family.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R! #WelcometoR2R

tenor (1) (1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new