Thanks for the welcomes!

welcome38.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Best place on the internet to find information. Everyone here is so friendly, and willing to help.

You will find life long friends and amazing information here. Welcome and glad you found us!

Happy Monday My Friend!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF
 
I killed my first copperband and royal gramma when l was fourteen. I’ve always felt a moral responsibility to those species since. I currently keep two grammas and other things in a 40g. The landlord discovered my 135 g and gave me an ultimatum. Say “downsize”. I’m also very fond of angels but l avoid corals-out of budget. Hello to all you fellow fish heads!
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new